It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as.
1. Your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
2. Your Original Copter user ID and password (if applicable)
3. Credit card information (if applicable)[THIS MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE IF CREDIT-CARD INFORMATION IS HANDLED BY THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR]
4. Any account-preference information you provide us.
5. Your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating, where your computer is located on the Internet.
6. Session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
1. Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service.
2. Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Not use or disclose the information except:
1. As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered.
3. In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations).
4. As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
5. To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
6. As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
7. As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use ORIGINAL COPTER Web site(s) and service(s). ORIGINAL COPTER does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.]Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
I’m PayPal Verified